Redford Pines Parcel A
- 5.57 acres
- Reynolds County, Missouri
- $Sold / $
- 333.69 per month
Redford Pines Parcel A
- 4wd Access
- No mobile homes
Are you fairly smart? I ask because you’re going to need to be reasonably intelligent to even find this parcel. So, when you go to see it, as with all of our properties, you should take copies of the maps and directions here on our website. And if I were you, I’d print them out at home, because internet service out there isn’t all that great.
Also, this is a great property for someone smart who wants to be alone. Not only is it at the end of the road, but the nearest neighbors are in a valley and this parcel towers above them on a lonely ridge-top out in the Mark Twain National Forest.
This fully surveyed property is covered with a really pretty collection of white oaks and pines on ground that you’d have to say is hilly, but there are plenty of level spots to build in. It’s 5.57 acres including a tiny 33-foot strip poking north out of the northeast corner. This only takes up about a third of an acre, but it’s not really good for much of anything other than infuriating the neighbor on that side if he thinks he owns it.
The closest town with a supermarket is Ellington, Missouri 1.35 miles to the southwest, while metropolitan St. Louis is 118 miles to the north.
- 5.57 acres fully surveyed
- REDFORD PINES PARCEL A: All that part of the West Half of the Southeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter of Section 13, Township 31 North, Range 1 East lying north of the centerline of the northern-most access road thereon EXCEPTING THEREFROM the property heretofore conveyed to Scott M. Fox and Delores K. Fox, his wife, on March 15, 1983, described as follows: Beginning at the northwest corner of the Southeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter of Section 13, Township 31 North, Range 1 East and running east 626.4 feet; thence south 417.6 feet; thence west 626.4 feet; thence north 417.6 feet to the place of beginning containing 6 acres more or less. Consisting of 5.57 acres in the aggregate.
- We will pass Fee Simple Title to the purchaser conveying 100% of the ownership of the property including all timber, mineral and water rights. We own this property free and clear of all tax liens, judgments mortgages or other encumbrances. As purchaser, you are not assuming any existing liens. We will record a Warranty Deed to the property in your name after you have made six monthly payments.
- Parcel A is accessed via private road off of County Road 342B.
- We do not supply water or water systems to any of these properties. Purchasers of these parcels need to arrange to drill their own private water well. For information on drilling procedures, you should contact local well-drillers in the area. The typical cost of a complete well, casing and pump system is usually around $6,500-$7,500. Permits are not required to drill water wells for single-family dwellings; however, you are required to hire a state-licensed well-driller.
- Electricity is provided to the area by: BLACK RIVER ELECTRIC CO-OP www.blackriverelectric.com P.O. Box 31, Fredricktown, Missouri, 63645, 800-392-4711.
- Telephone and Internet:
- Telephone and internet services are provided to Redford Pines by CenturyLink, 800-201-4099.http://www.centurylink.com/
- We do not provide any means of sewage disposal for these properties. Being in a rural area, the most common methods of sewage disposal are by individual on-site septic tanks, however, composting toilets and out-houses are permitted.
- Septic systems must be constructed in accordance with County and State standards, and you must obtain permission from the Reynolds County Health Center, 2323 Green Street, Centerville, Missouri, 63633, 573-648-2498 to install a septic tank. The average cost of a septic tank and drain field is $3,500.
- Propane gas is available from local dealers.
- Mail Delivery:
- Mail is delivered to Redford Pines to County Road 342. To establish a mailbox there, contact the postmaster at the Centerville Post Office.
These five restrictions apply to all of our older locations.
- No buildings shall be constructed closer than 100 ft. from a roadway or 30 ft. from a boundary. (This may be adjusted in certain locations.)
Explanation: buildings placed closer can cause situations that interfere with road maintenance and utility transmission.
- No refuse, debris, unused building materials nor derelict vehicles shall be allowed to collect on the premises.
Explanation: piles of junk are not only unsightly, but tend to spread to adjoining vacant parcels. Dead cars and junk make it harder for us to sell adjacent properties, or for you to sell yours.
- You may keep whatever livestock or pets you wish so long as they are not allowed to create a nuisance to neighboring landowners.
Explanation: this probably means that if you want to keep pigs in the most common fashion, you need a parcel of at least 5 acres with a back corner located away from anyone else's home. Lots of barking dogs may also cause you problems depending on the size of your parcel and how you locate your facilities.
- No parcel shall be further subdivided.
Explanation: you may build more than one residence on a single parcel, but you may not deed away a part of the parcel to someone else.
- All wastewater treatment facilities shall be constructed in accordance with applicable state water quality standards.
Explanation: if you plan to construct an in-ground septic system, it must meet state standards. We find that the typical state-approved septic system will cost upwards of $3,000 for labor and materials. Additionally, the state says that any septic system on less than three acres be built to Missouri Department of Natural Resources specifications. Parcels of 5 acres or greater are virtually unrestricted. Since they do not endanger the ground-water, composting toilets and outhouses are not restricted.
- $75 (estimate)
Building codes and/or permits:
- Reynolds County does not issue building permits and no building codes are in effect. The County Health Department must approve your septic system
- 333.69 Bedrooms
- 32900 Bathrooms
- 5.57 acres