Quail Ridge Parcel B
- 3.40 acres
- 164 State Road YY Tunas/Dallas Co., MO
- $Sold / $
- 282.98 per month
Quail Ridge Parcel B
- 3.5 acres estimated
- QUAIL RIDGE PARCEL B: All that part of West Half of the East Half of the West Half the Northwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter; and of the East Half of the East Half of the West Half of the West Half of the Northwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of Section 32, Towhship 36 North, Range 18 West lying South of Highway "YY". Consisting of 3.5 acres
- We will pass Fee Simple Title to the purchaser conveying 100% of the ownership of the property including all timber, mineral and water rights. We own this property free and clear of all tax liens, judgments mortgages or other encumbrances. As purchaser, you are not assuming any existing liens. We will record a Warranty Deed to the property in your name after you have made six monthly payments.
- The parcel is directly accessed by frontage on Mo. Highway YY in Dallas County, a two-lane asphalt road.
- We do not supply water or water systems to any of these properties. Purchasers of these parcels need to arrange to drill their own private water well. For information on drilling procedures you should contact local well-drillers. Current prices charged by local well-drillers run around $8 per foot to drill and $9-13 per foot to install a 6-inch casing. Missouri law requires a minimum of 80 feet of casing in all locations and more in some. The estimated cost of a complete well, casing and pump system in this area is $7,500.Permits are not required to drill water wells for single-family dwellings; however, you are required to hire a state-licensed well-driller.
- Electricity is supplied by Southwest Electric Cooperative P.O. Box 150, Bolivar, Mo. 65613 (417)326-5244.
- Telephone and Internet:
- CenturyLink http://www.centurylink.com/
- We do not provide any means of sewage disposal for these properties. Being in a rural area, the most common methods of sewage disposal are by individual on-site septic tanks, however composting toilets are permitted.
- The Missouri Department of Natural Resources has given general approval for this usage of this site for individual sewage treatment systems.
- Septic systems must be constructed in accordance with County and State standards, and you must obtain permission from the Dallas County Health Department, 1011 Main St, Buffalo, MO 65622 (417) 345-2332 to install a septic tank. The average cost of a septic tank and drain field is $3500.
- Propane gas is available from local dealers.
- Mail Delivery:
- Mail is delivered to Quail Ridge on Hwy. YY To establish a mailbox there, contact the postmaster at the Tunas Post Office.
These five restrictions apply to all of our older locations.
- No buildings shall be constructed closer than 100 ft. from a roadway or 30 ft. from a boundary. (This may be adjusted in certain locations.)
Explanation: buildings placed closer can cause situations that interfere with road maintenance and utility transmission.
- No refuse, debris, unused building materials nor derelict vehicles shall be allowed to collect on the premises.
Explanation: piles of junk are not only unsightly, but tend to spread to adjoining vacant parcels. Dead cars and junk make it harder for us to sell adjacent properties, or for you to sell yours.
- You may keep whatever livestock or pets you wish so long as they are not allowed to create a nuisance to neighboring land owners.
Explanation: this probably means that if you want to keep pigs in the most common fashion, you need a parcel of at least 5 acres with a back corner located away from anyone else's home. Lots of barking dogs may also cause you problems depending on the size of your parcel and how you locate your facilities.
- No parcel shall be further subdivided.
Explanation: you may build more than one residence on a single parcel, but you may not deed away a part of the parcel to someone else.
- All wastewater treatment facilities shall be constructed in accordance with applicable state water quality standards.
Explanation: if you plan to construct an in-ground septic system, it must meet state standards. We find that the typical state-approved septic system will cost upwards of $3,000 for labor and materials. Additionally, the state says that any septic system on less than three acres be built to Missouri Department of Natural Resources specifications. Parcels of 5 acres or greater are virtually unrestricted. Since they do not endanger the ground-water, composting toilets are not restricted.
- $30 (estimate)
Building codes and/or permits:
- Texas County does not issue building permits and no building codes are in effect. The County Health Department must approve your septic system.
Driving Directions to Locate Quail Ridge Parcel BDRIVING INSTRUCTIONS TO QUAIL RIDGE PARCEL B: From Springfield, take Hwy. 65 to Buffalo, then Hwy. 73 to Tunas where you turn right onto Hwy. E and take that to Hwy. T where you turn right again. Very shortly thereafter, you'll turn left onto Hwy. YY which you follow for 1 and 2/10ths miles until you see our parcel letters marking trees on the south (right) side of the road.
164 State Road YY
Tunas, MO 65764Disclaimer: These directions are accurate to the best of our knowledge but cannot be guaranteed. Visit this property at your own risk, we are not responsible for accidents.
- 282.98 Bedrooms
- 27900 Bathrooms
- 3.40 acres