Misty Springs Parcel 31
- 3.72 acres
- Stone County, Missouri
- $Sold / $
- 455.41 per month
Misty Springs Parcel 31
- Water and electric installed
- Rough access road
- Springfield 22 mi. – Branson West 17 mi.
This parcel is way back in the woods, even though it’s close to both Springfield and Branson. That’s mostly because the access road is rocky and steep. Most everyone in this neighborhood has AWD or 4WD. The property is covered with mature hardwoods on hilly terrain, but there’s a passable driveway that goes deep into the property where underground water and electricity are already installed. That’s located on a high ridge-top is a well-established stand of oaks and hickories.
- 3.72 acres fully surveyed
- MISTY SPRINGS PARCEL 31: All that part of the Southwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter lying west of the center-line of the access road designated Sassafras Ridge Drive in Section 4, Township 24 North, Range 23 West
- We will pass Fee Simple Title to the purchaser conveying 100% of the ownership of the property including all timber, mineral and water rights. We own this property free and clear of all tax liens, judgments mortgages or other encumbrances. As purchaser, you are not assuming any existing liens. We will record a Warranty Deed to the property in your name after you have made six monthly payments.
- Parcel 31 at Misty Springs is accessed from Mo. Highway 176 by Misty Springs Road, a narrow gravel road maintained by the landowners.
- Water comes from a private multi-family well. The water line is located buried in the center of the access road, but a line has been installed into the property.
- Ozark Electric Cooperative, P.O. Box 420, Mt. Vernon, Missouri, provides electricity to the parcel via cable buried in the center of the access road.
- Telephone and Internet:
- Telephone and internet services are provided to Misty Springs by CenturyLink 1-800-201-4099.http://www.centurylink.com/
- You may not take up occupancy until you provide sewage disposal for your property in the form of either:
- (A.) a septic tank and leach field, or (B.) a commercially manufactured composting toilet system.
- The State of Missouri says that any septic tank and leach field on less than three acres must be installed to Missouri Department of Natural Resources specifications. You can get information on these by speaking to the Health Department in your respective County Seat.
- Since they do not endanger the ground-water, properly operated and maintained composting toilets are not restricted, and thus are permitted at all locations.
- Propane gas is available from local dealers.
- Mail Delivery:
- Mail is delivered to Misty Springs on Misty Springs Road. To establish a mailbox there, contact the postmaster at the Galena Post Office.
- This tract, if occupied, shall not be used for other than private, single family residential purposes. No more than one dwelling may be constructed on any parcel. No commercial or business activities are allowed except that a professional office or studio may be maintained within a residence.
- All homes constructed on this tract shall be complete on their exterior within 180 days from the date construction is begun. Before construction of any home, one copy of the working drawings, including floor plans and elevations, shall be filed with Woods & Waters. All construction shall be roofed and sided with accepted exterior materials.
We no longer require these drawings.
- No mobile homes are permitted except as temporary residences during construction. Non-permanent living quarters such as mobile homes, travel trailers, campers etc. may not be parked or situated on a vacant parcel for more than 180 days in one calendar year.
... Unless covered.
- No construction, other than fencing, shall take place within 30 feet of a parcel boundary or within 100 feet of an access road. Woods & Waters Inc. reserves the right to waive this requirement in the presence of certain extenuating circumstances.
- Any natural streams or springs on this property may not be dammed or re-routed and no foreign substances may be introduced into the waters thereof.
- No parcel shall be further subdivided beyond the divisions Wood & Waters has registered with the Office of Interstate Land Sales, United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Woods & Waters Inc. is an earlier name for the principles of Ozark Land Company. HUD no longer regulates Misty Springs.
Deed Restrictions: These Misty Springs Covenants were put in place back in 1990 and require some updating and explanation. No other Ozark Land Co. property has these restrictions.
- Waste materials must be kept in closed containers at all times. Parcels must be kept free of refuse, debris and rubbish. No derelict vehicles may be kept on any parcel unless kept in an enclosed garage.
- Any animals kept on the property shall be maintained in such a manner as not to present a nuisance to owners of neighboring properties. Livestock must not exceed in numbers those required for personal consumption, and must not be allowed to contaminate natural streams or springs.
- That all wastewater treatment facilities shall be constructed in accordance the engineering report and with Missouri Department of Natural Resources water quality standards for any given residence built here.
- No living trees with a stump diameter of eight inches or greater may be cut, killed or removed from any parcel except if need be to allow the construction of a principal dwelling.
This still allows for all the firewood you'll ever need from smaller and dead wood.
- No commercial activities will be conducted on any part of the property; provided that offices for professional services not involving the sale of merchandise may be maintained in a single family dwelling and agricultural uses shall not be deemed commercial uses.
Generally speaking, if it doesn't require a parking lot or display advertising, or disrupt anyone else's lifestyle, it's okay with us.
- No trapping of wild animals is permitted on this property, except the live trapping and subsequent relocation of nuisance animals as may be required.
- $100 (estimate)
Building codes and/or permits:
The address for Misty Springs Parcel 31 is: 327 Sassafras Ln, Galena, MO 65656
If you plan to visit this weekend the corners are not marked well. We will have them marked very soon.
No Down Payment - Warranty Deed after Six MonthsWelcome to OzarkLand.com where, since 1982, we have dedicated ourselves to making Ozark Mountain land available to anyone who sincerely wants to own it, on a first-come, first-served basis. You don’t need to make a sizeable down payment, or any down payment at all—just start making the monthly payments.
All of the properties we sell are owned by us, free and clear. That means that when we pass title to you, you don't need to worry that some disinterested third party—such as a bank—may own an interest in the property. This is frequently not the case in the real estate world at large.
We give you a Warranty Deed guaranteeing the title—no lease-options, no long-term land contracts, but fee-simple title to the property after only six months' timely payments.
All of the properties featured in our inventory are available to you via our very liberal financing plan. In fact, we’ll finance your whole land purchase with less paperwork and frustration than you'd experience buying a used car, and with no hidden expenses and one low-interest rate that’s remained unchanged since 1982.
We'll set up a contract with you in return for one monthly payment. After six monthly payments, we give you a Warranty Deed to the property, and we hold a Deed of Trust and Quit-Claim Deed as security. We record the deeds at the county courthouse at our expense, and we pay all closing costs.
There are no penalties for pre-payment.
Terms are 9% simple interest for 15 years.
Check out the "How It Works" page for more information.
- 455.41 Bedrooms
- 44900.00 Bathrooms
- 3.72 acres