Jacks Fork Farmsteads Parcel AA
- 13.32 acres
- Texas County, Missouri
- $79,920 / $
- 810.60 per month
Jacks Fork Farmsteads Parcel AA
- Grid electricity available
- Private access road
- Drilled well and legal septic required before occupancy
- No mobile homes
At 13.32 acres, this is the largest parcel at Jacks Fork Farmsteads. It’s at the end of a high ridge above the South Prong of the Jacks Fork River, which provides the beholder with a long view downstream, and of the scenic cedar bluff to the north. The north side of the parcel is an open field that slopes steeply downward to frontage on both the Schull Branch and the Jacks Fork River about 100 feet of elevation below the ridge.
About six acres of the land is open meadow with terrain that is steep, but mow-able. The balance of the property is devoted to an old forest of big oaks and scattered pines, including a gravelly one-acre section next to the Jacks Fork that’s almost inaccessible, lying as it does down a slope that’s too steep to walk on. It’s all quite dramatic.
Despite all that steepness, it’s an easy parcel to access, being just about a quarter-mile from pavement along the ridge, and ten miles or so outside of town (Willow Springs).
There’s lots of pasture if you have livestock, or the terrain would lend itself to an orchard or vineyard. Or, if you prefer to just sit and gaze, there’s a gorgeous view here every day of the year.
- 13.32 acres fully surveyed and staked
- Jacks Fork Farmsteads Parcel AA as shown in the Official Plat of Jacks Fork Farmsteads recorded in the Texas County Survey Record at Book 18, Page 13, Texas County Missouri Recorder's Office.
- We will pass Fee Simple Title to the purchaser conveying 100% of the ownership of the property including all timber, mineral, and water rights. We own this property free and clear of all tax liens, judgments mortgages or other encumbrances. As purchaser, you are not assuming any existing liens. We will record a Warranty Deed to the property in your name after you have made six monthly payments.
- Access from Missouri State Highway 137 is by a single-lane farm road. You should be prepared to maintain this road yourself.
- We do not supply water or water systems to any of these properties. Purchasers of these parcels need to arrange to drill their own private water well. To date (September 2020) seven wells have been drilled at Jacks Fork Farmsteads and all of them have cost around $6500 except one which was significantly less.
- Permits are not required to drill water wells for single-family dwellings; however, you are required to hire a state-licensed well driller.
- Howell-Oregon Electric Cooperative, West Plains, Missouri, 65775, 417-256-2131 provides electricity to Jacks Fork Farmsteads.
- Telephone and Internet:
- Telephone and internet services are provided to Jacks Fork Farmsteads by CenturyLink, 800-201-4099, http://www.centurylink.com/. For cell phone service, we recommend US Cellular or Verizon, for faster internet, a satellite provider such as Hughes.net.
- We do not provide any means of sewage disposal for these properties. Being in a rural area, the most common methods of sewage disposal are by individual on-site septic tanks, however, composting toilets are permitted.
- The Missouri Department of Natural Resources has given general approval for this usage of this site for individual sewage treatment systems.
- Septic systems must be constructed in accordance with County and State standards, and you must obtain permission from the Texas County Health Department, 950 N. Highway 63, Houston, Missouri, 65483, 417-967-4131 to install a septic tank. The average cost of a septic tank and drain field is $3,500.
- Propane gas is available from local dealers.
- Mail Delivery:
- Mail is delivered to the Jacks Fork Farmsteads entrance on Missouri State Highway 137. To establish a mailbox there, contact the postmaster at Willow Springs Post Office.
- This Property, if occupied, shall not be used for other than farming and single-family residential purposes. No more than one dwelling may be placed on any parcel.
This does not exclude bed-and-breakfast establishments, home businesses that do not require on-site advertising, or attached multi-generation housing.
- Mobile homes are not permitted. All other homes of any size, any type, any style or any construction may be placed on the property so long as the following items have been installed prior to the beginning of construction:
a. A drilled well meeting State standards.
b. A State-compliant septic system, such as a septic tank, or composting system, excepting sewage lagoons, which are not permitted.
c. Perimeter fencing of all unfenced boundaries, Fences must be constructed of minimum 3-inch steel-tube welded corners, "t"-posts and any choice of barbed or woven wire. Where the actual perimeter can not or should not be fenced, modifications may be made by agreement with the Owners. Here is an example:
- Camping for more than 21 days in a twelve-month period is not permitted.
This does not include living temporarily on the parcel when a home is under construction.
- No construction, other than fencing, shall take place within the boundaries of building setbacks and utility easements as defined in the Official Plat of Jack's Fork Farmsteads. No flags, banners or signs other than signs to identify the owner and/or address of the parcel, or signs advertising the parcel for sale, are permitted between the building setbacks and the road. Fences must not encroach upon the road easements, which extend 25 feet from the road centerline.
- No parcel of the Property as the same shall appear on the Official Plat of Jack's Fork Farmsteads may be further subdivided.
- Waste materials must be kept in closed containers at all times and removed from the property regularly. Parcels must be kept free of refuse, debris, and rubbish, and the burying of refuse, debris or rubbish is not permitted.
- Any animals kept on this property shall be maintained in such a manner that they do not present a nuisance to owners of neighboring properties. Feedlots are not permitted.
- All wastewater treatment facilities, whether septic system, composting system or outhouse, must be constructed in accordance with all federal, state and local standards. Sewage lagoons are not permitted.
You can get the specifics from the Texas County Health Department.
Deed restrictions are restrictions on this property which have been recorded with the county, and which will remain in effect even when the property changes hands. This does not mean that our contract, which expires when you no longer owe us money, does not contain certain requirements in addition to these.
- $150 (estimated)
Building codes and/or permits:
- Texas County does not issue building permits and no building codes are in effect. The County Health Department must approve your septic system.
Driving Directions to Locate Jacks Fork Farmstead Parcel AA:From Willow Springs, drive north on State Highway 137 exactly 9.0 miles after you pass the city limits, the property begins on your left. At the top of the next hill (and before you begin down the long downgrade to the Jacks Fork, you'll see the entrance on your left. There’s a small sign. Follow this road just past the double gates. Once you've passed through the double gates go straight, don’t follow the main road to the left, but keep right. That will lead you down to a right-angle turn to the right past a small pond. Now you’re on Parcel AA.
No Down Payment - Warranty Deed after Six MonthsWelcome to OzarkLand.com where, since 1982, we have dedicated ourselves to making Ozark Mountain land available to anyone who sincerely wants to own it, on a first-come, first-served basis. You don’t need to make a sizeable down payment, or any down payment at all—just start making the monthly payments.
All of the properties we sell are owned by us, free and clear. That means that when we pass title to you, you don't need to worry that some disinterested third party—such as a bank—may own an interest in the property. This is frequently not the case in the real estate world at large.
We give you a Warranty Deed guaranteeing the title—no lease-options, no long-term land contracts, but fee-simple title to the property after only six months' timely payments.
All of the properties featured in our inventory are available to you via our very liberal financing plan. In fact, we’ll finance your whole land purchase with less paperwork and frustration than you'd experience buying a used car, and with no hidden expenses and one low-interest rate that’s remained unchanged since 1982.
We'll set up a contract with you in return for one monthly payment. After six monthly payments, we give you a Warranty Deed to the property, and we hold a Deed of Trust and Quit-Claim Deed as security. We record the deeds at the county courthouse at our expense, and we pay all closing costs.
There are no penalties for pre-payment.
Terms are 9% simple interest for 15 years.
Check out the "How It Works" page for more information.
CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS PARCEL
- 810.60 Bedrooms
- 79920 Bathrooms
- 13.32 acres