Forest Niangua Parcel D
- 2.50 acres
- Wright County, Missouri
- $Sold / $
- 282.98 per month
Forest Niangua Parcel D
- Grid Electricity
- County Road Frontage
This parcel is level, all of it… and that’s rather unusual in the Ozarks. It’s covered with big hardwoods and the soil is perhaps a tiny bit better than you’d find in the region at large.
Since it fronts on a road maintained by Wright County, and since it has an electric meter already in place, it would be very easy to set up a portable cabin in a weekend.
It’s a little over forty miles from cosmopolitan Springfield via Niangua, and 6.9 miles to the rural hamlet of Grovespring, which has a few stores with gasoline, livestock feed, and human essentials.
- 2.5 acres estimated
- FOREST NIANGUA PARCEL D: All of the Southeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of Section 1, Township 30 North, Range 16 West
- We will pass Fee Simple Title to the purchaser conveying 100% of the ownership of the property including all timber, mineral and water rights. We own this property free and clear of all tax liens, judgments mortgages or other encumbrances. As purchaser, you are not assuming any existing liens. We will record a Warranty Deed to the property in your name after you have made six monthly payments in a timely fashion.
- The Parcel fronts on Abram Rd. which is maintained by Wright County
- We do not supply water or water systems to any of these properties. Purchasers of these parcels need to arrange to drill their own private water well. For information on drilling procedures, you should contact local well-drillers which are listed in the yellow pages of local phone books or we will recommend some to you. Current prices charged by local well-drillers run around $8 per foot to drill and $9-13 per foot to install a 6-inch casing. Missouri law requires a minimum of 80 feet of casing in all locations and more in some. The estimated cost of a complete well, casing and pump system in this area is $7,500. Permits are not required to drill water wells for single-family dwellings; however, you are required to hire a state-licensed well driller.
- There is a pole and meter already installed on the property. Electricity is supplied to the parcel by Laclede Electric Co-Op, 5900 Highway 5, Hartville, Missouri 65667 Phone: 417-741-6336.
- Telephone and Internet:
- Telephone and internet services are provided to Forest Niangua by CenturyLink 1-800-201-4099.http://www.centurylink.com/
- You may not take up occupancy until you provide sewage disposal for your property in the form of either:
- (A.) a septic tank and leach field, or (B.) a commercially manufactured composting toilet system.
- The State of Missouri says that any septic tank and leach field on less than three acres must be installed to Missouri Department of Natural Resources specifications. You can get information on these by speaking to the Health Department in your respective County Seat.
- Since they do not endanger the ground-water, properly operated and maintained composting toilets are not restricted, and thus are permitted at all locations.
- Propane gas is available from local dealers.
- Mail Delivery:
- Mail is delivered to Forest Niangua on Abrams Road. To establish a mailbox there, contact the postmaster at the Grove Spring Post Office.
These five restrictions apply to all of our older locations.
- No buildings shall be constructed closer than 100 ft. from a roadway or 30 ft. from a boundary. (This may be adjusted in certain locations.)
Explanation: buildings placed closer can cause situations that interfere with road maintenance and utility transmission. Also the County claims a 50-foot easement, so any fencing along Abrams Road must be at least 25 feet from the centerline of the road.
- No refuse, debris, unused building materials nor derelict vehicles shall be allowed to collect on the premises.
Explanation: piles of junk are not only unsightly, but tend to spread to adjoining vacant parcels. Dead cars and junk make it harder for us to sell adjacent properties, or for you to sell yours.
- You may keep whatever livestock or pets you wish so long as they are not allowed to create a nuisance to neighboring land owners.
Explanation: this probably means that if you want to keep pigs in the most common fashion, you need a parcel of at least 5 acres with a back corner located away from anyone else's home. Lots of barking dogs may also cause you problems depending on the size of your parcel and how you locate your facilities.
- No parcel shall be further subdivided.
Explanation: you may build more than one residence on a single parcel, but you may not deed away a part of the parcel to someone else.
- All wastewater treatment facilities shall be constructed in accordance with applicable state water quality standards.
Explanation: if you plan to construct an in-ground septic system, it must meet state standards. Additionally, the state says that any septic system on less than three acres be built to Missouri Department of Natural Resources specifications.
- $25 (estimate)
Building codes and/or permits:
- Wright County does not issue building permits and no building codes are in effect. The County Health Department must approve your septic system
No Down Payment - Warranty Deed after Six MonthsWelcome to OzarkLand.com where, since 1982, we have dedicated ourselves to making Ozark Mountain land available to anyone who sincerely wants to own it, on a first-come, first-served basis. You don’t need to make a sizeable down payment, or any down payment at all—just start making the monthly payments.
All of the properties we sell are owned by us, free and clear. That means that when we pass title to you, you don't need to worry that some disinterested third party—such as a bank—may own an interest in the property. This is frequently not the case in the real estate world at large.
We give you a Warranty Deed guaranteeing the title—no lease-options, no long-term land contracts, but fee-simple title to the property after only six months' timely payments.
All of the properties featured in our inventory are available to you via our very liberal financing plan. In fact, we’ll finance your whole land purchase with less paperwork and frustration than you'd experience buying a used car, and with no hidden expenses and one low-interest rate that’s remained unchanged since 1982.
We'll set up a contract with you in return for one monthly payment. After six monthly payments, we give you a Warranty Deed to the property, and we hold a Deed of Trust and Quit-Claim Deed as security. We record the deeds at the county courthouse at our expense, and we pay all closing costs.
There are no penalties for pre-payment.
Terms are 9% simple interest for 15 years.
Check out the "How It Works" page for more information.
- 282.98 Bedrooms
- 27900 Bathrooms
- 2.50 acres