Saffron Mountain Parcel GG
- Saffron Mountain/Shannon Co., MO
- $33,900 / $
- 343.84 per mo.
Saffron Mountain Parcel GG
- 3.7 acres (estimatied)
- SAFFRON MOUNTAIN PARCEL GG: All that part of the Northwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter of Section 23, Township 29 North, Range 4 West lying south and east of Missouri State Highway 19.
- We will pass Fee Simple Title to the purchaser conveying 100% of the ownership of the property including all timber, mineral and water rights.
- We own this property free and clear of all tax liens, judgments mortgages or other encumbrances. As purchaser, you are not assuming any existing liens.
- We will record a Warranty Deed to the property in your name after you have made six monthly payments.
- Access is by Missouri State Highway 19, 1.8 miles north of Eminence.
- We do not supply water or water systems to any of these properties. Purchasers of these parcels need to arrange to drill their own private water well. . For information on drilling procedures you should contact local well-drillers. Current prices charged by local well-drillers run around $8 per foot to drill and $9-13 per foot to install a 6-inch casing. Missouri law requires a minimum of 80 feet of casing in all locations and more in some. The estimated cost of a complete well, casing and pump system in this area is $7,500.Permits are not required to drill water wells for single-family dwellings; however, you are required to hire a state-licensed well-driller.
- Electrical service is not extended to the property. BLACK RIVER ELECTRIC CO-OP http://www.brec.coop/ P.O. Box 31, Fredricktown, MO 63645 (800)392-4711 provides electricity to Saffron Mountain. Electrical hook-up is free to permanent residences; however charges could change at any time.
- Telephone and Internet:
- We do not provide any means of sewage disposal for these properties. Being in a rural area, the most common methods of sewage disposal are by individual on-site septic tanks, however composting toilets and out-houses are permitted.
- The Missouri Department of Natural Resources has given general approval for this usage of this site for individual sewage treatment systems.
- Septic systems must be constructed in accordance with County and State standards. To install a septic tank you must obtain permission from: Shannon County Health Department, 110 Grey Jones Drive P.O. Box 788 Eminence, MO 65466-0788 Phone: 573-226-3914
- The average cost of a septic tank and drain field is $3500.
- Propane gas is available from local dealers.
- Mail Delivery:
- Mail is delivered to Saffron Mountain on Missouri State Highway 19. To establish a mailbox there, contact the postmaster at the Eminence Post office.
These five restrictions apply to all of our older locations.
- No buildings shall be constructed closer than 100 ft. from a roadway or 30 ft. from a boundary. (This may be adjusted in certain locations.)
Explanation: buildings placed closer can cause situations that interfere with road maintenance and utility transmission.
- No refuse, debris, unused building materials nor derelict vehicles shall be allowed to collect on the premises.
Explanation: piles of junk are not only unsightly, but tend to spread to adjoining vacant parcels. Dead cars and junk make it harder for us to sell adjacent properties, or for you to sell yours.
- You may keep whatever livestock or pets you wish so long as they are not allowed to create a nuisance to neighboring land owners.
Explanation: this probably means that if you want to keep pigs in the most common fashion, you need a parcel of at least 5 acres with a back corner located away from anyone else's home. Lots of barking dogs may also cause you problems depending on the size of your parcel and how you locate your facilities.
- No parcel shall be further subdivided.
Explanation: you may build more than one residence on a single parcel, but you may not deed away a part of the parcel to someone else.
- All wastewater treatment facilities shall be constructed in accordance with applicable state water quality standards.
Explanation: if you plan to construct an in-ground septic system, it must meet state standards. We find that the typical state-approved septic system will cost upwards of $3,000 for labor and materials. Additionally, the state says that any septic system on less than three acres be built to Missouri Department of Natural Resources specifications. Parcels of 5 acres or greater are virtually unrestricted. Since they do not endanger the ground-water, composting toilets and outhouses are not restricted.
- $20.00 (estimate)
Building codes and/or permits:
- Shannon County does not issue building permits and no building codes are in effect. The County Health Department must approve your septic system.
Driving Directions to Locate Saffron Mountian Parcel GGStarting in Eminence at the intersection of Highways 106 and 19, go north over the bridge. When you've gone 1.8 miles from the intersection you should see Shannon County Road 19-301 on your left, and Parcel GG begins on your right. This is the southwest corner of the parcel, which runs along the highway another 850 feet or so.
GPS Co-ordinates at the parcel at the SW corner: Lat. 37.173036°
Lon. -91.360123°Disclaimer: These directions are accurate to the best of our knowledge but cannot be guaranteed. Visit this property at your own risk, we are not responsible for accidents.
CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS PARCEL
- 343.84 Bedrooms
- 33900 Bathrooms
- 3.70 acres