Clearwater Mountain Parcel X
- 2.40 acres
- Reynolds County, Missouri
- $Sold / $
- 211.98 per month
Clearwater Mountain Parcel X
- Easy access on a county-maintained road just 275 feet from pavement.
- Electric service all along the road frontage.
- Big forest on a level to southern slope – ideal for solar installations.
- A Corps-of-Engineers lake, full-service marina and state park just half a mile away.
- Tens of thousands of acres of national and state forests and parks in the immediate area.
- 2.4 acres surveyed and platted by Schultz Engineering Services of Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
- CLEARWATER MOUNTAIN PARCEL X: as shown on the Official Plat of Clearwater Mountain recorded in the Office of Reynolds County Recorder, Centerville, Missouri at Book 2, Page 4. Section 26, Township 29, Range 2E
- We will pass Fee Simple Title to the purchaser conveying 100% of the ownership of the property including all timber, mineral, and water rights.
- We own this property free and clear of all tax liens, judgments mortgages, or other encumbrances. As the purchaser, you are not assuming any existing liens.
- We will record a Warranty Deed to the property in your name after you have made six monthly payments.
- The Parcel fronts on Reynolds County Road 417.
- We do not supply water or water systems to any of these properties. Purchasers of these parcels need to arrange to drill their own private water well. For information on drilling procedures, you should contact local well drillers. Current prices charged by local well drillers run around $8 per foot to drill and $9-13 per foot to install a 6-inch casing. Missouri law requires a minimum of 80 feet of casing in all locations and more in some. The estimated cost of a complete well, casing, and pump system in this area is $7,500. Permits are not required to drill water wells for single-family dwellings; however, you are required to hire a state-licensed well driller.
- Electrical service has been extended to Clearwater Mountain. Black River Electric CO-OP P.O. Box 31, Fredricktown, Misssouri, 63645, 800-392-4711 provides electricity to Clearwater Mountain.
- Telephone and Internet:
- Telephone and internet services are provided to Clearwater Mountain by CenturyLink 1-800-201-4099.
- We do not provide any means of sewage disposal for these properties. Being in a rural area, the most common methods of sewage disposal are by individual on-site septic tanks, however, composting toilets are permitted.
- Septic systems must be constructed following County and State standards, and you must obtain permission from the Reynolds County Health Center, 2323 Green Street, Centerville, Missouri, 63633, 573-648-2498 to install a septic tank. The average cost of a septic tank and drain field is $3,500.
- Propane gas is available from local dealers.
- Mail Delivery:
- Mail is delivered to Clearwater Mountain on Reynolds County Road 417. To establish a mailbox there, contact the postmaster at the Ellington Post Office.
- This Property, if occupied, shall not be used for other than private, single-family residential purposes. No more than one dwelling may be constructed on any parcel. No commercial or business activities are allowed that require additional parking or signage larger than 2 square feet in area, such as 1 foot by 2 feet or 6 inches by four feet.
Explanation: Your home business is encouraged, but not if it's large enough to turn the neighborhood into a strip mall or a resort.
- All homes constructed on the Property shall be complete on their exterior within 180 days from the date construction above the foundation is begun unless the building site is within sight of the access road, in which case, such homes must be completed on their exterior within180 days after foundation construction is begun. All construction shall be of either whole-log construction or native stone construction or any combination of native stone and whole-log construction of not less than 1000 square feet in living area permanently attached to an adequate concrete foundation. An adequate concrete foundation shall be one consisting of poured concrete or mortared concrete block placed in any combination of beams, piers, pilings and/or footings which supports the dwelling sufficiently that no settling greater than one inch in forty lineal feet shall occur. Mobile homes and metal buildings are not permitted on the roads or property of Clearwater Mountain under any circumstance.
Explanation: We want to encourage you to build your own home using local materials from the Missouri forest. Log home kits are permitted, but not purchased, imported stone. Hiring a contractor is permitted, but the emphasis here is on the owner-builder and sensible, affordable housing. Wood panels that look like logs are not acceptable, and you can't cut the timber off of the property to build the home. However, you can use all the rock from the property that you want.
- Camping for more than 14 days in a twelve-month period is not permitted. Camping equipment or trailers may not be left on the property between uses unless kept within a closed building or otherwise covered.
Explanation: Temporary housing or camping on the property is permitted while your home is under construction.
- Secondary electrical service shall be by underground cable unless specific conditions exist at the time of installation which make this impossible or if Black River Electric Co-op should refuse to install such underground cable. Primary electrical service shall be by either overhead or underground cable.
Explanation: Use buried cable from the county road back to the house.
- No construction, other than fencing, shall take place within the boundaries of building setbacks and utility easements as defined in the Official Plat of Clearwater Mountain. No flags, banners or signs other than signs to identify the owner and or address of the parcel, or signs advertising the parcel for sale, are permitted between the building setbacks and the road. Fences must not encroach upon the road easements.
Explanation: This assures you that your neighbor can't block the access road, or encroach on your property and that you won't be living in a neighborhood full of swastikas, Confederate flags, hate speech or threatening rants.
- No parcel of the Property as the same shall appear on the Official Plat of Clearwater Mountain as recorded at Book 2, Page 4, Reynolds County Recorder's Office, Centerville, Missouri, may be further sub-divided.
Explanation: This keeps your neighbors from turing their parcel into a motel or resort.
- Waste materials must be kept in closed containers at all times. Parcels must be kept free of refuse, debris, and rubbish. No derelict vehicles may be kept on any parcel unless kept in an enclosed garage. Derelict vehicles are defined as those which EITHER do not run or are not licensed.
Explanation: This simply protects your property values and keep trash from blowing through the woods.
- Any animals kept on this property shall be maintained in such a manner that they do not present a nuisance to owners of neighboring parcels. Kennels and feedlots are not permitted.
Explanation: In most cases, this simply means that if you have livestock you keep it fenced-in.
- All wastewater treatment facilities must be constructed in accordance with all federal, state and local standards.
Explanation: You have to obey the law.
- $150.00 estimated
Building codes and/or permits:
- Reynolds County does not issue building permits and no building codes are in effect. The County Health Department must approve your septic system.
Take Highway 21 south about two miles to Highway H, where you turn left. Follow H for about 11 miles until, just above the lake, you see two signs, one on either side of the road, saying "dead end". The Clearwater Mountain road is the next left right after that, that is, County Road #417. Parcel X begins 275 feet from the highway on your right.
No Down Payment - Warranty Deed after Six MonthsWelcome to OzarkLand.com where, since 1982, we have dedicated ourselves to making Ozark Mountain land available to anyone who sincerely wants to own it, on a first-come, first-served basis. You don’t need to make a sizeable down payment, or any down payment at all—just start making the monthly payments.
All of the properties we sell are owned by us, free and clear. That means that when we pass title to you, you don't need to worry that some disinterested third party—such as a bank—may own an interest in the property. This is frequently not the case in the real estate world at large.
We give you a Warranty Deed guaranteeing the title—no lease-options, no long-term land contracts, but fee-simple title to the property after only six months' timely payments.
All of the properties featured in our inventory are available to you via our very liberal financing plan. In fact, we’ll finance your whole land purchase with less paperwork and frustration than you'd experience buying a used car, and with no hidden expenses and one low-interest rate that’s remained unchanged since 1982.
We'll set up a contract with you in return for one monthly payment. After six monthly payments, we give you a Warranty Deed to the property, and we hold a Deed of Trust and Quit-Claim Deed as security. We record the deeds at the county courthouse at our expense, and we pay all closing costs.
There are no penalties for pre-payment.
Terms are 9% simple interest for 15 years.
Check out the "How It Works" page for more information.
- 211.98 Bedrooms
- 20900 Bathrooms
- 2.40 acres