Camden Weald Parcel Q
- 7.50 acres
- Camden County, Missouri
- $Sold / $
- 364.12 per month
Camden Weald Parcel Q
- County Building Permit Required
- Grid Electricity Nearby
- No Mobile Homes
- No Driveway into Property
Camden Weald Parcel Q would make a good location for a tiny home. It has a nice little hollow about midway back from the access road.
The property drops away from the access road, immediately sloping down into this hollow, then back up the other side in a thick stand of big, mature oaks. There’s about 100 feet of elevation change from the north and south boundaries and the bottom of the hollow. The near (north) side of the hollow provides a nice southern exposure for solar and satellite applications.
Plus, there’s an intermittent spring down in this hollow, which, because of its small size and faithless reliability, would be absolutely worthless, were it not so pretty. So… priceless, right?
This parcel is located just 15 miles outside Camdenton, Missouri, and electricity has been extended to Warbonnet Road, about 120 yards away.
We also have a parcel that adjoins this one on the east. It’s identical to this one except it has a crude driveway off the access road to the middle of the parcel.
Check out Camden Weald Parcel R
- 7.5 acres (estimate)
- CAMDEN WEALD PARCEL Q: All of the East Half of the Southwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter, and all of the Southeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of Section 17, Township 39 North, Range 18 West.
- We will pass Fee Simple Title to the purchaser conveying 100% of the ownership of the property including all timber, mineral and water rights. We own this property free and clear of all tax liens, judgments mortgages or other encumbrances. As purchaser, you are not assuming any existing liens. We will record a Warranty Deed to the property in your name after you have made six monthly payments.
- Access from pavement is by Warbonnet Road and Minx Valley Road, private roads maintained by members of the community.
- We do not supply water or water systems to any of these properties. Purchasers of these parcels need to arrange to drill their own private water well. For information on drilling procedures you should contact local well drillers which are listed in the yellow pages of local phone books or we will recommend some to you.Current prices charged by local well drillers run around $8 per foot to drill and $9-13 per foot to install a 6 inch casing. Missouri law requires a minimum of 80 feet of casing in all locations and more in some. The estimated cost of a complete well, casing and pump system in this area is $7,500. Permits are not required to drill water wells for single family dwellings; however you are required to hire a state-licensed well driller.
- Electricity comes from SOUTHWEST ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE P.O. Box 150, Bolivar, Mo. 65613. The nearest line is 350 feet to the east.
- Telephone and Internet:
- Telephone land line has been extended to the property. Internet services are provided to Camden Weald by CenturyLink 1-800-201-4099.http://www.centurylink.com/
- We do not provide any means of sewage disposal for these properties. Being in a rural area, the most common methods of sewage disposal are by individual on-site septic tanks and composting toilets.
- The Missouri Department of Natural Resources has given general approval for this usage of this site for individual sewage treatment systems.
- In-ground septic systems must be constructed in accordance with County and State standards, and you must obtain permission from the Camden County Health Department to install a septic tank. The average cost of a septic tank and drain field is approximately $3500. Composting toilets are available for from under $1,000 to more than $3,000 according to your tastes.
- Propane gas is available from local dealers.
- Mail Delivery:
- Mail is delivered to Camden Weald on Warbonnet Rd.. To establish a mailbox there, contact the postmaster at the Camdenton Post Office.
These five restrictions apply to all of our older locations.
- No buildings shall be constructed closer than 100 ft. from a roadway or 30 ft. from a boundary. (This may be adjusted in certain locations.)
Explanation: buildings placed closer can cause situations that interfere with road maintenance and utility transmission.
- No refuse, debris, unused building materials nor derelict vehicles shall be allowed to collect on the premises.
Explanation: piles of junk are not only unsightly, but tend to spread to adjoining vacant parcels. Dead cars and junk make it harder for us to sell adjacent properties, or for you to sell yours.
- You may keep whatever livestock or pets you wish so long as they are not allowed to create a nuisance to neighboring land owners.
Explanation: this probably means that if you want to keep pigs in the most common fashion, you need a parcel of at least 5 acres with a back corner located away from anyone else's home. Lots of barking dogs may also cause you problems depending on the size of your parcel and how you locate your facilities.
- No parcel shall be further subdivided.
Explanation: you may build more than one residence on a single parcel, but you may not deed away a part of the parcel to someone else.
- All wastewater treatment facilities shall be constructed in accordance with applicable state water quality standards.
Explanation: if you plan to construct an in-ground septic system, it must meet state standards. We find that the typical state-approved septic system will cost upwards of $3,000 for labor and materials. Additionally, the state says that any septic system on less than three acres be built to Missouri Department of Natural Resources specifications. Parcels of 5 acres or greater are virtually unrestricted. Since they do not endanger the ground-water, composting toilets are not restricted.
- $100 (estimate)
Building codes and/or permits:
- Camden County does require building permits. Contact the Camden County Planning and Zoning Department. The County Health Department must approve your septic system.
No Down Payment - Warranty Deed after Six MonthsWelcome to OzarkLand.com where, since 1982, we have dedicated ourselves to making Ozark Mountain land available to anyone who sincerely wants to own it, on a first-come, first-served basis. You don’t need to make a sizeable down payment, or any down payment at all—just start making the monthly payments.
All of the properties we sell are owned by us, free and clear. That means that when we pass title to you, you don't need to worry that some disinterested third party—such as a bank—may own an interest in the property. This is frequently not the case in the real estate world at large.
We give you a Warranty Deed guaranteeing the title—no lease-options, no long-term land contracts, but fee-simple title to the property after only six months' timely payments.
All of the properties featured in our inventory are available to you via our very liberal financing plan. In fact, we’ll finance your whole land purchase with less paperwork and frustration than you'd experience buying a used car, and with no hidden expenses and one low-interest rate that’s remained unchanged since 1982.
We'll set up a contract with you in return for one monthly payment. After six monthly payments, we give you a Warranty Deed to the property, and we hold a Deed of Trust and Quit-Claim Deed as security. We record the deeds at the county courthouse at our expense, and we pay all closing costs.
There are no penalties for pre-payment.
Terms are 9% simple interest for 15 years.
Check out the "How It Works" page for more information.
- 364.12 Bedrooms
- 35900 Bathrooms
- 7.50 acres