Misty Springs Deed Restrictions
These Misty Springs Covenants were put in place back in 1990 and require some updating and explanation. No other Ozark Land Co. property has these restrictions.
- This tract, if occupied, shall not be used for other than private, single family residential purposes. No more than one dwelling may be constructed on any parcel. No commercial or business activities are allowed except that a professional office or studio may be maintained within a residence.
- All homes constructed on this tract shall be complete on their exterior within 180 days from the date construction is begun. Before construction of any home, one copy of the working drawings, including floor plans and elevations, shall be filed with Woods & Waters. All construction shall be roofed and sided with accepted exterior materials.
We no longer require these drawings.
- No mobile homes are permitted except as temporary residences during construction. Non-permanent living quarters such as mobile homes, travel trailers, campers etc. may not be parked or situated on a vacant parcel for more than 180 days in one calendar year. ... Unless covered.
No construction, other than fencing, shall take place within 30 feet of a parcel boundary or within 100 feet of an access road. Woods & Waters Inc. reserves the right to waive this requirement in the presence of certain extenuating circumstances
- Any natural streams or springs on this property may not be dammed or re-routed and no foreign substances may be introduced into the waters thereof.
- No parcel shall be further subdivided beyond the divisions Wood & Waters has registered with the Office of Interstate Land Sales, United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Waste materials must be kept in closed containers at all times. Parcels must be kept free of refuse, debris and rubbish. No derelict vehicles may be kept on any parcel unless kept in an enclosed garage.
Any animals kept on the property shall be maintained in such a manner as not to present a nuisance to owners of neighboring properties. Livestock must not exceed in numbers those required for personal consumption, and must not be allowed to contaminate natural streams or springs.
- That all wastewater treatment facilities shall be constructed in accordance the engineering report and with Missouri Department of Natural Resources water quality standards for any given residence built here. It will be the land-owner's responsibility to assure that such facilities shall be certified by a qualified health official or professional engineer.
- No living trees with a stump diameter of eight inches or greater may be cut, killed or removed from any parcel except if need be to allow the construction of a principal dwelling. This still allows for all the firewood you'll ever need from smaller and dead wood.
- No trapping of wild animals is permitted on this property, except the live trapping and subsequent relocation of nuisance animals as may be required.