Upland Mists Parcel M
0.7 acres - $9,900
Monthly Payment - $100.41
Parcel M isn’t very big, so it’s one of our lowest-priced properties. It’s located in Reynolds County, Missouri four miles from Centerville, a tiny little hamlet that happens to be the County Seat. It's also 116 miles from St. Louis and 70 from Poplar Bluff. Clearwater Lake, and the Black, and Current Rivers are all close at hand. There’s about 165 feet of frontage on Missouri Highway 72, which is a two-lane blacktop that leads north to Salem. There’s also a MoDoT-approved driveway into the parcel, and a clearing in front with a mixture of pines and hardwoods in the back. As near as Centerville is, there’s a convenience store with gas pumps just a mile down the road. The electric line is about 500 feet to the east.
- UPLAND MISTS PARCEL M: All that part of the West Half of the East Half of the Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of the Southwest Quarter of Section 6, Township 31 North, Range 1 East, lying north of Missouri Highway #72
- We will pass Fee Simple Title to the purchaser conveying 100% of the ownership of the property including all timber, mineral and water rights.
- We own this property free and clear of all tax liens, judgments mortgages or other encumbrances. As purchaser, you are not assuming any existing liens.
- We will record a Warranty Deed to the property in your name after you have made six monthly payments.
- Parcel M is accessed from Highway 72 by a 40-foot deeded easement running from the highway to and along the west boundary.
- We do not supply water or water systems to any of these properties. Purchasers of these parcels need to arrange to drill their own private water well. For information on drilling procedures you should contact local well drillers which are listed in the yellow pages of local phone books or we will recommend some to you. Current prices charged by local well drillers run around $8 per foot to drill and $9-13 per foot to install a 6 inch casing. Missouri law requires a minimum of 80 feet of casing in all locations and more in some. The estimated cost of a complete well, casing and pump system in this area is $7,500. Permits are not required to drill water wells for single family dwellings; however you are required to hire a state-licensed well driller.
Electrical service is not extended to the property.
BLACK RIVER ELECTRIC CO-OP
P.O. Box 31, Fredricktown, MO 63645
Provides electricity to Upland Mists. Electrical hook-up is free to permanent residences; however charges could change at any time.
- Telephone and Internet:
We do not provide any means of sewage disposal for these properties. Being in a rural area, the most common methods of sewage disposal are by individual on-site septic tanks, however composting toilets and out-houses are permitted.
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources has given general approval for this usage of this site for individual sewage treatment systems.
Septic systems must be constructed in accordance with County and State standards. To install a septic tank you must obtain permission from:
Reynolds County Health Department
P.O. Box 40
Centerville, MO 63633
The average cost of a septic tank and drain field is $3500.
- Propane gas is available from local dealers.
- Mail Delivery:
- Mail is delivered to Upland Mistson Highway 72. To establish a mailbox there, contact the postmaster at the Centerville Post Office.
These five restrictions apply to all of our older locations:
- No buildings shall be constructed closer than 100 ft. from a roadway or 30 ft. from a boundary. (This may be adjusted in certain locations.)
Explanation: buildings placed closer can cause situations that interfere with road maintenance and utility transmission.
- No refuse, debris, unused building materials nor derelict vehicles shall be allowed to collect on the premises.
Explanation: piles of junk are not only unsightly, but tend to spread to adjoining vacant parcels. Dead cars and junk make it harder for us to sell adjacent properties, or for you to sell yours.
- You may keep whatever livestock or pets you wish so long as they are not allowed to create a nuisance to neighboring land owners.
Explanation: this probably means that if you want to keep pigs in the most common fashion, you need a parcel of at least 5 acres with a back corner located away from anyone else's home. Lots of barking dogs may also cause you problems depending on the size of your parcel and how you locate your facilities.
- No parcel shall be further subdivided.
Explanation: you may build more than one residence on a single parcel, but you may not deed away a part of the parcel to someone else.
- All wastewater treatment facilities shall be constructed in accordance with applicable state water quality standards.
Explanation: if you plan to construct an in-ground septic system, it must meet state standards. We find that the typical state-approved septic system will cost upwards of $3,000 for labor and materials. Additionally, the state says that any septic system on less than three acres be built to Missouri Department of Natural Resources specifications. Parcels of 5 acres or greater are virtually unrestricted. Since they do not endanger the ground-water, composting toilets and outhouses are not restricted.
Building Codes and/or Permits:
- Reynolds County does not issue building permits and no building codes are in effect. The County Health Department must approve your septic system.
Driving Directions to Locate Upland Mists Parcel M:
|DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO PARCEL M: From Centerville, drive south on Highway 21 to Highway 72 where you turn right or west. From that intersection, Upland Mists Parcel M is exactly one mile on your right (north side of the highway).
GPS Co-ordinates at the parcel:
|Disclaimer: These directions are accurate to the best of our knowledge but cannot be guaranteed. Visit this property at your own risk, we are not responsible for accidents.
Buy This Parcel
0.7 acres - $9,900
Monthly Payment - $100.41
- No Down Payment. Just make the first monthly payment and we'll have a contract package on it's way to you.
- You get a Warranty Deed to the property after six months' timely payments.
- 9% simple interest: 180 months to pay.
- No penalty for pre-payment in any amount, at any time.
- 15% discount for cash.
Initial and subsequent payments may be made online by credit / debit card, or by mail. *
Click HERE to buy this parcel
Please read the directions carefully.