Camden Weald Parcel R
7.5 acres - $35,900
Monthly Payment: $364.12
Here’s a parcel of big timber and natural solitude where you can expect to see all manner of local wildlife parading through the locale in all seasons of the year.
The parcel is covered with large, mature hardwoods, mostly oaks with a scattering of maple and hickory. The terrain slopes down from the access road to a small, intermittent stream in the hollow, then back up again to a high, level ridge-top. The dimensions are approximately 330 feet by 495 feet, making it a full 7.5 acres.
Access is by a rather bumpy gravel road just .6 mile from pavement on the south side of The Lake of the Ozarks which is only a short drive away. Camdenton is 16.1 miles to the southeast (across the lake) making this the closest location we have to Kansas City. It’s not going to last long.
- CAMDEN WEALD PARCEL R: All of the West Half of the Southeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter, and all of the Southwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of Section 17, Township 39 North, Range 18 West
- We will pass Fee Simple Title to the purchaser conveying 100% of the ownership of the property including all timber, mineral and water rights. We own this property free and clear of all tax liens, judgments mortgages or other encumbrances. As purchaser, you are not assuming any existing liens. We will record a Warranty Deed to the property in your name after you have made six monthly payments.
- Access from pavement is by Warbonnet Road and Minx Valley Road, private roads maintained by members of the community.
- We do not supply water or water systems to any of these properties. Purchasers of these parcels need to arrange to drill their own private water well. For information on drilling procedures you should contact local well drillers which are listed in the yellow pages of local phone books or we will recommend some to you.Current prices charged by local well drillers run around $8 per foot to drill and $9-13 per foot to install a 6 inch casing. Missouri law requires a minimum of 80 feet of casing in all locations and more in some. The estimated cost of a complete well, casing and pump system in this area is $7,500. Permits are not required to drill water wells for single family dwellings; however you are required to hire a state-licensed well driller.
- Electricity comes from SOUTHWEST ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE P.O. Box 150, Bolivar, Mo. 65613. The nearest line is 350 feet to the east.
- Telephone and Internet:
We do not provide any means of sewage disposal for these properties. Being in a rural area, the most common methods of sewage disposal are by individual on-site septic tanks, however composting toilets and out-houses are permitted. The Missouri Department of Natural Resources has given general approval for this usage of this site for individual sewage treatment systems. Septic systems must be constructed in accordance with County and State standards, and you must obtain permission from the Camden County Health Department, 1976 North Business RT 5 Camdenton, MO 65020 (573)346–5479 to install a septic tank. The average cost of a septic tank and drain field is $3500.
- Propane gas is available from local dealers.
- Mail Delivery:
- Mail is delivered to Camden Weald on Warbonnet Rd. To establish a mailbox there, contact the postmaster at Camdenton Post Office.
These five restrictions apply to all of our older locations.
- No buildings shall be constructed closer than 100 ft. from a roadway or 30 ft. from a boundary. (This may be adjusted in certain locations.)
Explanation: buildings placed closer can cause situations that interfere with road maintenance and utility transmission.
- No refuse, debris, unused building materials nor derelict vehicles shall be allowed to collect on the premises.
Explanation: piles of junk are not only unsightly, but tend to spread to adjoining vacant parcels. Dead cars and junk make it harder for us to sell adjacent properties, or for you to sell yours.
- You may keep whatever livestock or pets you wish so long as they are not allowed to create a nuisance to neighboring land owners.
Explanation: this probably means that if you want to keep pigs in the most common fashion, you need a parcel of at least 5 acres with a back corner located away from anyone else's home. Lots of barking dogs may also cause you problems depending on the size of your parcel and how you locate your facilities.
- No parcel shall be further subdivided.
Explanation: you may build more than one residence on a single parcel, but you may not deed away a part of the parcel to someone else.
- All wastewater treatment facilities shall be constructed in accordance with applicable state water quality standards.
Explanation: if you plan to construct an in-ground septic system, it must meet state standards. We find that the typical state-approved septic system will cost upwards of $3,000 for labor and materials. Additionally, the state says that any septic system on less than three acres be built to Missouri Department of Natural Resources specifications. Parcels of 5 acres or greater are virtually unrestricted. Since they do not endanger the ground-water, composting toilets and outhouses are not restricted.
Building codes and/or permits:
- Camden County does issue building permits but this property is out of the Planning and Zoning Department's jurisdiction The County Health Department must approve your septic system.
Driving Directions to Locate Camden Weald Parcel R:
From Camdenton, take Highway 5 north out of town. After you cross the lake, at the top of the hill, Highway 7 turns left or west. Take Highway 7 approx. 6 miles to Lake Road 7-9 (on your right) which is adjacent to a small country store. Follow this blacktop road for 8/10 mile to Warbonnet Road where you turn left (west). From there, you go about 7/10 mile to Minx Valley Road, which you take to the west (left) and the parcel begins in about 370 feet on your left (south side of the road).
GPS Co-ordinates at the Northwest corner:
and runs to the Southwest corner:
Disclaimer: These directions are accurate to the best of our knowledge but cannot be guaranteed. Visit this property at your own risk, we are not responsible for accidents.
Buy This Parcel
7.5 acres - $35,900
Monthly Payment: $364.12
- No Down Payment. Just make the first monthly payment and we'll have a contract package on it's way to you.
- You get a Warranty Deed to the property after six months' timely payments.
- 9% simple interest: 180 months to pay.
- No penalty for pre-payment in any amount, at any time.
- 15% discount for cash.
Initial and subsequent payments may be made online by credit / debit card, or by mail. *
Click HERE to buy this parcel
Please read the directions carefully.